The kidney infection treatment and prevention will be discussed in this article as they both play a vital role in a better understanding of this debilitating disease. It will also help tremendously those affected by this unbearable disease. Women are prone to develop a more affected disease than men, due to the structure of the female anatomy.
Kidney infection treatment nowadays is still in demand on the internet. This is because it is one of the most common illnesses we have in the present. Another term for this is urinary tract infection.
Definition of kidney
According to Google, Your kidneys play a vital role in the well-being of your body. They remove toxins and wastes from your blood. Waste and tax end up taking the form of urine, which then passes through the ureters to your bladder and then exits through your urethra. These organs; (1) kidneys (2) ureters (3) bladder and (4) urethra are all part of our urinary system.
Kidney Infection Treatment
- First of all, avoid carbonated drinks. These carbonated drinks tend to increase the level of acidity in your body, especially in your urinary tract. Studies also show that carbonated drinks, like soda, thin the walls of your kidneys because the acid tends to dissolve even bones and the hardest part of your teeth.
- Drink lots of fluids. These types of liquids I’m talking about are water, juices, and soups. Water will help us flush out all the harmful toxins inside our body. Drinking an average of 8 glasses of water a day to make sure we get a lot of cleansing in a day. Fruit juices are also recommended. The kind of fruit juices I say are natural. Natural fruit juices give extra nutrients that we need as well as for soups, but we better have vegetable type soups.
- Urinate whenever you need to. Don’t wait to go to the comfort room when you have time. If you feel like you have to go, go to the comfort room and relieve yourself. When you stop your urge to urinate, bacteria multiply in your urine, because urine is waste that must be disposed of when you need it.
- Observe good hygiene. It is especially for women. When you urinate, wipe from front to back. This will eventually prevent bacteria in your anus from reaching your genitals, as the bacteria that causes kidney infection is e-coli.
- Heating pad: placing a heater on the affected area, whether it is your back, sides or abdomen, will greatly reduce the pain and / or pain you feel.
- Consult your doctor: your doctor will prescribe more or less antibiotics for the treatment of your urinary tract infection or bladder infection. Usually, you may need to take them for several days or a single dose may be needed depending on the severity of your infection. It is always wise to respect the prescribed duration of the limitation period; stopping before your antibiotic treatment is finished may make your situation even more difficult.
Prevention of kidney infections
One of the major kidney infection treatment is by preventing it which will be discussed below.
(1) Keep the genital area clean every day; this will greatly reduce the risk of bacteria entering through the urethra.
(2) When you cleanse your genitals, they should be cleaned and wiped back and forth and not and I won’t repeat it the other way around. It will certainly put you on the road to prevention.
(3) Remember that the rectum is the hot spot for bacteria like E Coli, so it is essential that you clean the rectum properly every day.
Cleanse before and after sex: Clean your genitals before and after sex; this is a good habit to develop, as it helps to rule out the possibility of a urinary tract infection. The basic explanation is; during sex, the penis will push any bacteria that might reside in the vagina into the urethra, which in turn can cause infection.
Urinating Before and After Sex: To minimize the risk of infection, it is highly recommended that you urinate before and after, this will help flush bacteria from your system.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE A KIDNEY INFECTION OR URINARY TRACT INFECTION?
It can be difficult to distinguish between these two infections because in some ways the symptoms can be similar. However, while those of a kidney infection may indeed mirror those of a urinary tract infection, the symptoms are a more exaggerated and more severe version.
Signs and symptoms of a urinary tract infection
If you have some or all of the following symptoms, you probably have a urinary tract infection.
* Pain or burning sensation during urination
* Cloudy urine
* Urine that has an unpleasant odor
* Urgent desire to urinate despite a low volume of production
* Mild fever
* Feeling generally unwell
* Mild abdominal pain
Signs of Kidney Infections – Symptoms to Watch Out for
* Severe abdominal pain
* Urine abnormally darker in color, possibly showing traces of blood
* Back pain above the waist
* High fever
If you suffer from any of these symptoms in addition to those of a urinary tract infection, you should see your doctor right away. You will need to see a doctor confirm the diagnosis and specialized drugs may be given to prevent infection-causing permanent kidney damage.
The above have show vividly the kidney infection treatment you need to know and how to prevent it.